Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On It's Way


There are signs of Spring all around; yellow tulips in full bloom, and other buds breaking through the ground reaching up towards the sunlight.

This past week has been gorgeous: sunny, warm, and breezy. But, today we are back to dark skies and rain. I love this back and forth with the weather; getting to experience the process of change, of growth, of nature itself. This process is one of the things I enjoy the most about living in a four season climate.

Though I took this picture several years ago while we were living in another state, this image always makes me smile. It reminds me that no matter the state of the current weather, Spring will arrive, in full, when it's time.

2 comments:

JessicaBert said...

That's a GORGEOUS picture!!! Change is beautiful. (She said with her teeth clenched tightly.) I'm glad you're back blogging again!!

Taking The Journey said...

Thanks JessicaBert! Glad that you are reading again!