Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just One Thing To Say:

VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!

Vote whether the lines are long; Vote whether you think your candidate can win, or not; Vote whether you are undecided; Vote whether the weather is good, or not.

Exercise your voice and your views, within this context, and Vote!
--------------------------------------------
Right now Aqua Man is at our local polling station. They opened at 6:00am, he arrived at 5:50am. There were already about 100 people standing in line. There are 6 voting booths, plenty of workers, BUT only 1 voting booth that is working. Ridiculous. Let's hope that this particular poll gets things together. People are needing to vote before they head to work, need to catch a train into the city, etc.

I will be voting later, when Aqua Man comes home. But now, because his polling line is moving so slow, I will have to take The Kid with me to vote. This will definitely be a first for me: voting with my child. I am getting a plan together, as I write, to deal with a child and waiting in long lines. I'll let you know later how it went...

No comments: